Homeopathic medicines can be administered in drops, sprays, pellets or tablets. They can go directly into your mouth or be dissolved in water. They are highly effective for children and adults.
However, certain environmental factors may prevent or hinder the action of homeopathic medicines.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes before and after taking the remedy. However, if it is not possible to adhere to this time frame in acute situations, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Keep away from substances with strong odours, such as: Coffee, Mint, Camphor, Perfume, Deodorants, Essential Oils.
- Raw onion, garlic and ginger - should not be eaten close to the time you will be taking your
- Do not open the remedy on open sunlight.
- Do not touch the remedy - using the lid, or a clean dry cup, drop the pellets under your tongue. Let them dissolve in your mouth.
- Discard spilled remedy - if, by accident, some pellets were spilled from its container, do not return them back. Do not transfer the remedy to another containers, even if they are empty, as they may still carry properties of the remedy.
- Do not keep remedies in a kitchen– a good place to store homeopathic remedies might be a dresser drawer or linen closet in a bedroom.
- Keep away from strong electromagnetic fields. Homeopathic remedies are bio- energetic in nature, so they should not be stored near anything that is electro-magnetic. This can include storing them near clock radios and alarm clocks, on top refrigerators, near computers or microwaves.
- When travelling, it is best that the remedies are not passed through X- ray equipment used in airports, as these can make them less effective. Please keep your prescription handy and ready to present to the security guards.